I Don’t Want To Fall In Love Quotes:
- Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.Oscar Wilde
- Fools rush in, where wise men never go,But wise men never fall in love, so how are they to know?Johnny Mercer
- I didn’t want to fall in love, not at all, but at some point you smiled and I totally blew it.
The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time.
- Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
- Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the one thing that will set you free.
- When you start to wonder if you can trust someone, that is when you know you already don’t.
- If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors.
- I don’t chase after anyone anymore. If you want to walk out of my life, there’s the door. I’ll even hold it open for you.
No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave.
Never Fall In Love Quotes:
- Never fall in love with an idea. They’re whores.Chip Kidd
- Never fall in love with someone’s potential. Marshall Sylver
- I do think it’s possible to go through life and never fall in love, or find someone who loves you.Steven Morrissey
- Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected.
- Art, like love, moves the heart in unexpected directions.
Don’t fall in love; rise with it.
When two people fall in love, all they can think about is how to build a perfect world around them.
- Don’t make someone your everything. If they leave, you’ll have nothing.
- Now we’re back to the way we started, as strangers.
Love is like falling down…in the end you’re left hurt, scared, and with a memory of it forever.
- Be all in or get out. There is no halfway.